People who fave a ton and run make me go on a TABLE FLIPPING RAMPAGE ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ︵ ┻━┻
This is the brush set that I use most often in Photoshop: girlwiththegreenhat.deviantart…. If its not these, its stock brushes already in the program.
|Notice: I dont use a favebot or favehack or whatever you wanna call it. I just fave alot. Because I'm with the FBI. |
|Any donation of points will get you a one-time journal feature and a feature in this box depending on how many points you donated. |
POINT COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED. PAYPAL COMMISSIONS SHOULD BE OPEN SOON™!
1-4 Points: 3 Day Feature in this box.
5-9 Points: 5 Day Feature in this box.
10-15 Points: 1 Week Feature in this box.
16 - 25 Points: 2 Week Feature in this box.
26 - 34 Points: 3 Week Feature in this box.
35 - 50 Points: 1 Month Feature in this box.
50 - 64 Points: 6 Week Feature in this box.
65 - 79 Points - 2 Month Feature in this box
80 Points - 100 Points: 3 Month Feature in this box
101 Points - 124 Points - 4 Month Feature
125 - 174 Points - 5 Month Feature in this box.
175 - 199 Points: 6 Month Feature in this box.
200 - 249 Points: 8 Month Feature in this box.
250+ Points: Year Long Feature in this box.
None, at the moment.
Rewards do not apply to anons. Anons will receive a thank you in their notes. Although if you REALLY want to make sure you stay anonymous, like as insurance or something, I suggest putting "Anonymous" in your donation message. Sometimes I forget to check the donation history. o n o
Where else you can find me:
>Art Blog: cozylittleartblog.tumblr.com/
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!
Deviants I know In real life
(This is mostly just here for my sake, if any of you see this and don't want to be here I am 110% okay with you telling me so I can remove you.)
Send this: zimhateseverything.ytmnd.com/ to someone you love or hate
As annoying of a copy-pasta as that is, this still amuses me greatly:
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"