People who fave a ton and run make me go on a TABLE FLIPPING RAMPAGE ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ︵ ┻━┻
This is the brush set that I use most often in Photoshop: girlwiththegreenhat.deviantart…. If its not these, its stock brushes already in the program.
|Notice: I dont use a favebot or favehack or whatever you wanna call it. I just fave alot. Because I'm with the FBI. |
|Had a contest back in June for my baby Matt Blackwell, my favorite OC. All the entries are fantastic so I'll showcase them here!!|
|Any donation of points will get you a one-time journal feature and a feature in this box depending on how many points you donated. |
POINT COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED. PAYPAL COMMISSIONS SHOULD BE OPEN IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!
(Commission Info Below)
1-4 Points: 3 Day Feature in this box.
5-9 Points: 5 Day Feature in this box.
10-15 Points: 1 Week Feature in this box.
16 - 25 Points: 2 Week Feature in this box.
26 - 34 Points: 3 Week Feature in this box.
35 - 50 Points: 1 Month Feature in this box.
50 - 64 Points: 6 Week Feature in this box.
65 - 79 Points - 2 Month Feature in this box
80 Points - 100 Points: 3 Month Feature in this box
101 Points - 124 Points - 4 Month Feature
125 - 174 Points - 5 Month Feature in this box.
175 - 199 Points: 6 Month Feature in this box.
200 - 249 Points: 8 Month Feature in this box.
250+ Points: Year Long Feature in this box.
Rewards do not apply to anons. Anons will receive a thank you in their notes. Although if you REALLY want to make sure you stay anonymous, like as insurance or something, I suggest putting "Anonymous" in your donation message. Sometimes I forget to check the donation history. o n o
Where else you can find me:
>Art Blog: cozylittleartblog.tumblr.com/
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!
Deviants I know In real life
(This is mostly just here for my sake, if any of you see this and don't want to be here I am 110% okay with you telling me so I can remove you.)
Send this: zimhateseverything.ytmnd.com/ to someone you love or hate
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you whenyou aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.